Do you take pride in your work, and are detail-oriented? Do you do whatever it takes, are always improving, put customers first, do the right thing, and are a team player? If so, this position may be the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable person with a positive attitude and shares our core values, to perform various office tasks for our home-service business. If you enjoy helping people, and would like to be part of a small company that feels like family, we want to talk with you!
What We Offer:
- $15 per hour to start, with the possibility of merit increases over time to $20 per hour as you improve your skills on the job.
- Matching 3% to a Simple IRA plan.
- Employee Incentive Program, where you can earn bonuses for doing great work.
- AFLAC – supplemental insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 4 Paid Holidays after 1 Year
- An opportunity to be on the Leadership Team and help set direction for the company
- Fun Events – Holiday and Summer party
- Great Perks – Free breakfast provided at Monthly Staff Meeting, and meals provided at Quarterly & Annual Leadership Meetings
What We Expect From You:
- Have good verbal communication skills – be pleasant, think quick on your feet, and be able to schedule jobs and estimates
- Process payments for completed jobs
- Do Data Entry in our Customer Relationship Management system
- Compile and make bank deposits
- Process Payroll – handle all the setup of new employees and report hours and pay for all employees
- Onboard all new employees.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Attend Staff Meetings
- Other miscellaneous office duties as needed
About Master’s Window & Gutter Cleaning:
We are a small home service business but are growing rapidly. We currently have 12 employees in the company. This provides a non-corporate family feel to our company. We are looking for someone who is intelligent, motivated, and would like to be part of a motivated Team intent on making customers happy.
Job Type: Part-Time to start. Could work into full-time eventually. Hours are flexible.
- Proficient in Quickbooks Online: 1 year (required)
- Comfortable and competent in working online
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Able to make sure all assignments are followed through and nothing falls through the cracks
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Organized – enjoys creating a system to do each task efficiently and making sure all aspects of a job are taken care of
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if he/she might fail
- Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
We are excited to meet you!